Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Smokin in the boys room...


Okay not really... But I finally have a permanent bathroom partner! My baby girl is potty trained! I had the worst thoughts about this process. And since I'm a total control freak, I thought it was going to mean me taking a Friday off work and spending the weekend in the bathroom... Well my smart girl had plans of her own..

About a month ago she started using her training potty regularly at home and sleeping without a diaper, but going out in a public was a different story.. So we stuck to what she would do and did the pull-ups in public. My mom was here last week and I knew this would be her time to shine. After nana left on Saturday we have had many outing and no accidents! So I would say we are officially potty trained.

One more milestone for my big girl! Just a little more than 2.5 years old and she is growing up too fast, but she sure does look cute in her panties!




3 comments: